Ketchikan area Artists and Creatives have been inspiring the communities of this area since the beginning. Whether it is beautifully engineered and created halibut hooks, or the magnificent totem poles of the area, to the stories, poetry and drawings for the inception of the Alaska Magazine, to the creation and evolution of Wearable Art in Alaska artists continue to make the world we live in meaningful and joyful.
Best Blueberry Dish Contest
Practice, Practice, Practice those delish blueberry dishes! Bring in your dish by 3:00 pm sharp to get it judged against the rest of Ketchikan. Prizes for First, Second, and Third!
Rules for the Best Blueberry Arts Festival Blueberry Dish…
• Dishes are due to the arts council – ready to serve before 3 pm on Friday, August45th, Doors are locked at 3:00 for Judging!!!
• Must provide 4 servings, of up to two recipes will be accepted.
• Your dish may be savory or sweet.
• Your dish should make a recipe that will allow for 3 sample servings.
• The predominant flavor profile must be…BLUEBERRIES!!!
• The dish must be an original recipe OR your own personal adaptation of a recipe.