Main Street Gallery COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We have established new procedures for the Main Street Gallery to help ensure the safety of our guests. They include:
- Extended hours of operation for the opening receptions to reduce congestion,
- Face coverings are required for entry, disposable masks will be made available,
- Hand sanitizer will be made available,
- There is no public restroom,
- No food or drink will be served.
- We will have an exhibit route established on the floor. Please follow.
Visitors can come as an individual or in a small social group. They will enter through the Main Street Gallery front door and follow the suggested path which will allow time to visit each piece of art. If patrons would like to purchase a piece they will pass by Jeff’s desk on the way out. Visitors will exit through the side door.
Thank you for following our new procedures.
Hours of Operation
The Main Street Gallery Hours
M-F 12:00 - 5:00 pm (starting on Monday, July 6th, 2020)
The Main Street Gallery is available for private showings. To make an appointment for a private showing please call the Arts Council at 225-2211.